HE Sheikh Ghassan Al-Halaby addresses 1200 Islamic Figures from 127 Countries representing 28 Islamic Components at the MWL conference on Islamic Unity: Perlis of Labeling & Exclusion, held in Makkah under the Patronage of the Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques. Muslim Makkah Conference.
Sheikh Ghassan Al-Halaby - Advisor to Mashyakhat Aql of the Unitarian Druze, Lebanon
- The beginning of the spring and the understanding of innate nature are manifested in the first whispers felt by the Messenger of Allah (PBUH).
- Many efforts done by the Muslim World League are based on the general humanitarian common denominators established by our beloved Messenger.
- Islamic feeling blends the hearts in one single smelter, thus, we became one nation unlike other people.
- Citizenship is an authentic term in Islam which first rays shone from the city of Medina’s constitution, and the subsequent books and prophetic covenants that defined Muslim relations with others.
- The dawn of Islam broke away from the darkness of ignorance thanks to the pure unity of Muslim pioneers. With this unity in addition to the purity of their hearts, they owned the world.
- Muslims provided the world with a unique and great civilization that was realized in a unified contract with all civilizations. They preserved different civilizations to the generations away from the mindset of arbitrary classification and exclusion.
- Islam faces the extremism and terrorism’s intrigues of stigmatization and we see leaders and revered institutions, such as the Muslim World league confronting these onslaughts with wisdom, proof, knowledge and true statement, they light up the world with their presence with the most exquisite civilized approaches.