HE Sheikh Yusuf Estes addresses 1200 Islamic Figures from 127 Countries representing 28 Islamic Components at the MWL conference on Islamic Unity: Perlis of Labeling & Exclusion, held in Makkah under the Patronage of the Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques. Muslim Makkah Conference
Sheikh Yusuf Estes
American Da'i, and a Member of the Supreme Council of the MWL, United States of America
- From this Holy land Makkah is the beginning of all civilizations in the world.
- Islam does not recognize race, and Allah says in his holy book in Sura An-Nissa, verse 1 “O mankind, fear your Lord, who created you from one soul and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women”
- Unfortunately, all of us Muslims, Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and atheists, share a grave sin: we do not recognize the unity of the human race.
- From this great gathering, on this immaculate place and the companionship of our scholars, preachers, and sheikhs, we supplicate Allah to achieve our Islamic unity.
- We all hope that we will come out of this gathering with hearts united for love and peace.